From simple push-button to sophisticated programmable positioning based on level, flow, and/or pressure sensors, Rodney Hunt will design, manufacture, test, and provide start-up services to your hydraulic actuation systems.
We Offer A Range of Actuation Options:
Hydraulic actuation systems should be considered for any installation where multiple gates can be operated from a single system — especially when gates have unique operation requirements.
• Ideal for remote operation
• Reliable in hazardous or hostile environment
• Variable and adjustable speed control
SCUBA® (Self-Contained Universal Bi-Directional Actuator) is a compact electro-hydraulic actuator which is designed for gate and valve actuation, but can be easily used with almost any device requiring linear actuation. Ideal for a wide variety of applications where accessibility may be difficult, modulating service is required, or at any location where a low maintenance linear actuator is needed.
• All components installed on a common base
• One mechanical connection — no field piping
• 1.25” base plate, stainless steel cover
• No screw stem friction or wear
• No routine maintenance required
Cable Drum Hoists are a hoist mechanism used for lifting or lowering a load by utilizing a cable wrapped around a drum.
• Simple, proven rotary-to-linear actuation for large or special gates
• Electric or manual
Handwheel, or crank, actuation is purely manual but can be paired with a portable actuator for ease.
• Crank or handwheel actuated floor stands and bench stands
• Offset-type floor stands
• Interconnected floor stands
• Electric or fuel-powered hydraulic portable actuators